發新話題
打印

[others] 有關自砌WA系GBB M4 問題

引用:
原帖由 jpg 於 1-9-2009 18:27 發表
PTW is AEG, While INO is GBB, it is so hard to compare two different guns. I think the finish of INO is more realistic than Prime finish.
其實我睇緊多個POST發現~~
~INO玩軍用版好D,因為表面處理比較粗糙接觸真槍.
~PRIME玩民用版好,因為佢出D野比較細緻細膩,表面處理好靚,適合玩民用槍.(注意:表面處理通常民用做得靚過軍用)
大家可以睇睇呢個網參考下~
玩民用槍款就一定係prime最好嫁啦~
http://stickman.rainierarms.com/index.php?gallery=.

[ 本帖最後由 Castlevania 於 1-9-2009 19:47 編輯 ]
太陽神

回覆 31# 的帖子

睇E個網同索k一樣.....

回覆 31# 的帖子

very good web side!!  thankyou

Currently, I've fitted a used PRIME GBB upper into an INOKATSU GBB lower, the job has done and now dismental the upper and lower for acid de-blueing and found out the INOKATSU GBB lower are exactly made inaccordanced with Mil-spec standard, an existing layer of hard oxide anodised to receive final layers of anodised blueing (after acid cleaning), because of that hard layer I've to spend extra for sand-blasting for both upper and lower receivers to achieve uniform surface texture to match the colour for re-anodizing, and the re-blue of the outer barrel and fittings as well. Only these small steps took additional 2K, but the final outcome should be good. This gun definitely look original INO M4 and definitely for indoor only. The second INO GBB M4 will fit another new PRIME upper and this time will play those so-called private security or personal defence weapons whatsoever style......

My next project is to build the most (actually reasonable) robust WE GBB for outdoor game. Seem it has the CO2 mags, the proposed PRIME body will be available in due course, and will custom machining a one-piece 6061 steel barrel (maybe aluminium barrel instead), will try to black dye the copper sleeve and as many imported gadgets as possible. Got the MK18 DD rails, ergo grip, magpul trigger guard, Troy BUS ....... hope will have time to finish it.

[ 本帖最後由 rho837 於 1-9-2009 23:36 編輯 ]

thanks all of you for professional advises. I know what I want now. Thanks again

引用:
原帖由 Predator 於 2-9-2009 00:16 發表
thanks all of you for professional advises. I know what I want now. Thanks again
慢慢考慮買邊隻,唔好急於一時,如果唔係會買左好多無謂野番黎,到時就晒左錢嫁啦~
記住慢慢黎,諗清楚自己個要求係咩,唔好急.
最緊要睇多D前人做過GE野,吸收佢地的exp.
太陽神

引用:
原帖由 rho837 於 1-9-2009 23:29 發表
Currently, I've fitted a used PRIME GBB upper into an INOKATSU GBB lower, the job has done and now dismental the upper and lower for acid de-blueing and found out the INOKATSU GBB lower are exactly ma ...
Yee?  C-Hing?  Did I sell you that Prime Upper?  How is your project? Any pictures?

seems I have a WE with customs logo, it can be considered as civilian version (although bolt is x!! )

now I should consider WA system in Mil type.

ino 既刻印真係正同冇朋友, 我自己覺得既刻印比prime 有過之而無不及. Castlevania兄講得冇錯, prime 似民用版既AR. 不過如果接觸過真既民用AR 其實都冇prime 做得咁靚. BTW, it is amazing that INO finish their receiver by mil-spec anodized. "rho837" Thanks for sharing.

引用:
原帖由 jpg 於 2-9-2009 05:03 發表
ino 既刻印真係正同冇朋友, 我自己覺得既刻印比prime 有過之而無不及. Castlevania兄講得冇錯, prime 似民用版既AR. 不過如果接觸過真既民用AR 其實都冇prime 做得咁靚. BTW, it is amazing that INO finish their r ...

吾生見識小,紅圈是什麼?

[ 本帖最後由 Kane 於 2-9-2009 05:23 編輯 ]

附件

MW-07-1.jpg (110.55 KB)

2-9-2009 05:12

MW-07-1.jpg

M4.jpg (159.01 KB)

2-9-2009 05:12

M4.jpg

引用:
原帖由 Kane 於 2-9-2009 05:12 發表

吾生見識小,紅圈是什麼?
臨門差一刀
很快有第二版

回覆 34# 的帖子

why c-hing said "This gun definitely look original INO M4 and definitely for indoor only."?

I definitely believe that the WA system is far more realistic than the WE system and I have spent more that 10K on it. But.....the system suffers from a fatal problem......lack of a good mag. The original WA mag turns out to be the best but it is nowhere to be seen. Bomber......lack of power. GHK......a fitting problem. AGM.......very leaky. Anybody got  a better idea on how to tackle the issue? Maybe modification on an existing available mag?

引用:
原帖由 Predator 於 2-9-2009 09:25 發表
why c-hing said "This gun definitely look original INO M4 and definitely for indoor only."?
I believe he was referring to the fact he used a Prime upper receiver (which has a different finish) on to his Ino lower.  What he did was refinished the upper to match the finish of the lower receiver.  Indoor meaning he won't bring it out to play I suppose.

引用:
原帖由 red_ant_tony 於 2-9-2009 09:57 發表
I definitely believe that the WA system is far more realistic than the WE system and I have spent more that 10K on it. But.....the system suffers from a fatal problem......lack of a good mag. The orig ...
Wait for PGC and hope for the best?

發新話題