發新話題
打印

[others] 有關自砌WA系GBB M4 問題

Everyone is waiting for PGC, hope all is well. Btw, I heard something that GHK is modifying the 1st version of their mags and planning to release a new version. Is this true or not? Everyone heard anything about it?

Does anyone have confirmed facts about the 2009 Inokatsu M4?  I heard they sold the line to RA-Tech.  From the website... looks no different than the old one.  Looks like the only difference is the fixed upper/lower fit.  Price: USD 890!!

They also have the "tuned" version by RA-Tech which looks like they will include: RA-Tech Bolt/NPAS, barrel and hop-up chamber.  But selling for USD1050?  Wow.. even more $$$!!

[ 本帖最後由 noveske 於 2-9-2009 17:18 編輯 ]

Noveske CHing, AH AH AH Its your PRIME upper definitely, so far its ok and once I got it done I'll post the photos. Also, thanks for explaining. Also, saw in Youtube the new Inokatsu RA-Tech verison have the revised upper dimensions which is equal to real M4 upper external dimension (In other words its a Taiwan made Prime body)

講真派仔同井勝個M4上下身真係在氣槍界為頂級(分分鐘貴過係美國本地買啲真上下身), 贊同派仔身面皮靚過好多名牌真槍身, 又自已做左豬仔用工業酸strip井勝套身然後發現有Mil-Spec. anodize treatment (another words Acid-Proof)同應該係7075-T6合金因為啲藥水當食到呢層就停止左! 如果普通鋁合金身以經唔見左lu!

所以玩WA GBB M4 System! 不防考慮買套派仔身先致再買其他料!

睇吓呢件(名牌美佬出品Si-Defence)下身就係由CNC車出來又造足啲表面處理(超正)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1ZQlxW4UAQ

[ 本帖最後由 rho837 於 2-9-2009 16:08 編輯 ]

想問下INO有冇淨槍身賣架?

有!不過我未見過本港有人出售!

不過現在啲井勝太貴! 其實伍仟元全支槍賣過時喉, 係owner都知啲"料"好"正"係超直!

[ 本帖最後由 rho837 於 2-9-2009 16:14 編輯 ]

我想玩一雞幾味....

要好多$$$$$$$! 慢慢來造一支先啦!

引用:
原帖由 Predator 於 2-9-2009 16:06 發表
想問下INO有冇淨槍身賣架?
I heard Ino is now owned by RA-Tech, and before they said they were to release many products including their bodies & steel barrels seperately, etc. etc.  But no one has seen anything anywhere.  Maybe just "all talk".  My friend in Taiwan said they don't have it there either!  I emailed Ino before to ask about replacement parts and got no reply.  So don't have any high hopes that you will be able to find their parts seperately.

[ 本帖最後由 noveske 於 2-9-2009 17:18 編輯 ]

thank you so much for your help on my questions

引用:
原帖由 noveske 於 2-9-2009 16:44 發表

I heard Ino is now owned by RA-Tech, and before they said they were to release many products including their bodies & steel barrels seperately, etc. etc.  But no one has seen anything anywhere.  M ...
之前仲聽到ino 會出金身比wa, 但係好似咁耐都冇麥風聲咁. 如果有淨金身比wa, 都不妨買返過. ino既finish 真係好鬼吸引.

引用:
原帖由 jpg 於 2-9-2009 18:56 發表

之前仲聽到ino 會出金身比wa, 但係好似咁耐都冇麥風聲咁. 如果有淨金身比wa, 都不妨買返過. ino既finish 真係好鬼吸引.
車多一刀先算吧

引用:
原帖由 Kane 於 2-9-2009 19:01 發表

車多一刀先算吧
O~THX C兄提供如此有用資料~
買井勝野都係等多陣比較好~
太陽神

引用:
原帖由 Kane 於 2-9-2009 05:12 發表

吾生見識小,紅圈是什麼?
睇黎今次.........井勝..

[ 本帖最後由 Castlevania 於 2-9-2009 19:57 編輯 ]
太陽神

引用:
原帖由 noveske 於 1-9-2009 14:39 發表

Ino is actually very well made with many steel parts.  Out of the box I also had many problems, but once fixed, it runs excellent.  On mine, I changed:

1. Hop-up chamber
2. RA-Tech NPAS/Steel  ...
USD $890 for pre-order
BUT I afraid that it will have 2009 VER. 2
Ken's Custom Magpul M4  

引用:
原帖由 Castlevania 於 2-9-2009 19:56 發表

睇黎今次.........井勝..

發新話題