發新話題
打印

[others] 有關自砌WA系GBB M4 問題

To save money, better just buy a @GM GBB M4 straight away! With little modification enhancing the gun you get the most out of it.

Otherwise, get INO or PRIME and put every expensive parts at once this also save hips as you don't need to change any big things in the future at all.

Saw the Youtube clip regarding the new INO GBB M4! This time the upper receivers finally made inaccordance with real steel external shape dimensions.

Interesting a lot of people are WA GBB system fans, I've both WA and WE type GBB, infact I found WE gas regulated system are simple and better(exclude 仿真度...), except the quality of the body and magazines are weak and air-leaking sure!

Actually, which system you like most?

Currently, I've fitted a used PRIME GBB upper into an INOKATSU GBB lower, the job has done and now dismental the upper and lower for acid de-blueing and found out the INOKATSU GBB lower are exactly made inaccordanced with Mil-spec standard, an existing layer of hard oxide anodised to receive final layers of anodised blueing (after acid cleaning), because of that hard layer I've to spend extra for sand-blasting for both upper and lower receivers to achieve uniform surface texture to match the colour for re-anodizing, and the re-blue of the outer barrel and fittings as well. Only these small steps took additional 2K, but the final outcome should be good. This gun definitely look original INO M4 and definitely for indoor only. The second INO GBB M4 will fit another new PRIME upper and this time will play those so-called private security or personal defence weapons whatsoever style......

My next project is to build the most (actually reasonable) robust WE GBB for outdoor game. Seem it has the CO2 mags, the proposed PRIME body will be available in due course, and will custom machining a one-piece 6061 steel barrel (maybe aluminium barrel instead), will try to black dye the copper sleeve and as many imported gadgets as possible. Got the MK18 DD rails, ergo grip, magpul trigger guard, Troy BUS ....... hope will have time to finish it.

[ 本帖最後由 rho837 於 1-9-2009 23:36 編輯 ]

Noveske CHing, AH AH AH Its your PRIME upper definitely, so far its ok and once I got it done I'll post the photos. Also, thanks for explaining. Also, saw in Youtube the new Inokatsu RA-Tech verison have the revised upper dimensions which is equal to real M4 upper external dimension (In other words its a Taiwan made Prime body)

講真派仔同井勝個M4上下身真係在氣槍界為頂級(分分鐘貴過係美國本地買啲真上下身), 贊同派仔身面皮靚過好多名牌真槍身, 又自已做左豬仔用工業酸strip井勝套身然後發現有Mil-Spec. anodize treatment (another words Acid-Proof)同應該係7075-T6合金因為啲藥水當食到呢層就停止左! 如果普通鋁合金身以經唔見左lu!

所以玩WA GBB M4 System! 不防考慮買套派仔身先致再買其他料!

睇吓呢件(名牌美佬出品Si-Defence)下身就係由CNC車出來又造足啲表面處理(超正)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1ZQlxW4UAQ

[ 本帖最後由 rho837 於 2-9-2009 16:08 編輯 ]

有!不過我未見過本港有人出售!

不過現在啲井勝太貴! 其實伍仟元全支槍賣過時喉, 係owner都知啲"料"好"正"係超直!

[ 本帖最後由 rho837 於 2-9-2009 16:14 編輯 ]

要好多$$$$$$$! 慢慢來造一支先啦!

發新話題