發新話題
打印

[others] 有關自砌WA系GBB M4 問題

Yes, they sell those parts seperately.  Lower receiver part you can buy from Prime as a set (~$1400).

You also need:  Hop-up chamber, Inner barrel

引用:
原帖由 Predator 於 31-8-2009 17:58 發表
Is it a good idea to buy a Jing Gong or AGM back and remove the inside parts?
AGM GBB parts are very poorly made.  If you are going to 自砌, you might as well spend more.  But again, depends on your budget.  

你有要靚有要平沒有辦法 wor...

[ 本帖最後由 noveske 於 31-8-2009 18:37 編輯 ]

Which one?

Prime and Inokatsu's body is also different dimensions to the G&P/WA body.  The upper receiver is longer on the Prime/Inokatsu body and uses a longer bolt carrier.  You can use the WA/G&P Bolt carrier with an extention on the back, but if you do not set this properly, you will kill your buffer lock.

引用:
原帖由 Castlevania 於 1-9-2009 14:25 發表

不過........INO前科好大陰影~
http://www.arms-cool.net/forum/thread-42615-1-1.html
Ino is actually very well made with many steel parts.  Out of the box I also had many problems, but once fixed, it runs excellent.  On mine, I changed:

1. Hop-up chamber
2. RA-Tech NPAS/Steel Bolt
3. Fixed upper/lower receiver wobble/movement (搖動).

All lower receiver parts/buffer parts original and are very well made.  Mine was 2nd generation.  I heard 1st generation was worse.

I heard the 2009 version is the same thing except RA-Tech replaced some parts and tuned it.  But the price is $$$$$$$$$$!!!!! HKD8500-9XXX?

引用:
原帖由 lhlui 於 1-9-2009 17:45 發表
玩 GBB 就是要像真, 玩個不像真的系統, 不如玩返電槍.
Agree.  WA/Prime/Ino system.

引用:
原帖由 rho837 於 1-9-2009 23:29 發表
Currently, I've fitted a used PRIME GBB upper into an INOKATSU GBB lower, the job has done and now dismental the upper and lower for acid de-blueing and found out the INOKATSU GBB lower are exactly ma ...
Yee?  C-Hing?  Did I sell you that Prime Upper?  How is your project? Any pictures?

引用:
原帖由 Predator 於 2-9-2009 09:25 發表
why c-hing said "This gun definitely look original INO M4 and definitely for indoor only."?
I believe he was referring to the fact he used a Prime upper receiver (which has a different finish) on to his Ino lower.  What he did was refinished the upper to match the finish of the lower receiver.  Indoor meaning he won't bring it out to play I suppose.

引用:
原帖由 red_ant_tony 於 2-9-2009 09:57 發表
I definitely believe that the WA system is far more realistic than the WE system and I have spent more that 10K on it. But.....the system suffers from a fatal problem......lack of a good mag. The orig ...
Wait for PGC and hope for the best?

Does anyone have confirmed facts about the 2009 Inokatsu M4?  I heard they sold the line to RA-Tech.  From the website... looks no different than the old one.  Looks like the only difference is the fixed upper/lower fit.  Price: USD 890!!

They also have the "tuned" version by RA-Tech which looks like they will include: RA-Tech Bolt/NPAS, barrel and hop-up chamber.  But selling for USD1050?  Wow.. even more $$$!!

[ 本帖最後由 noveske 於 2-9-2009 17:18 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Predator 於 2-9-2009 16:06 發表
想問下INO有冇淨槍身賣架?
I heard Ino is now owned by RA-Tech, and before they said they were to release many products including their bodies & steel barrels seperately, etc. etc.  But no one has seen anything anywhere.  Maybe just "all talk".  My friend in Taiwan said they don't have it there either!  I emailed Ino before to ask about replacement parts and got no reply.  So don't have any high hopes that you will be able to find their parts seperately.

[ 本帖最後由 noveske 於 2-9-2009 17:18 編輯 ]

You mean only SOPMOD version?  I think this is because it is all modified old stock from 2007-2008.  Leftover stock... they did not produce any new versions...

[ 本帖最後由 noveske 於 3-9-2009 11:03 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 Predator 於 3-9-2009 13:57 發表
請問師兄所說的CA字樣是在那裡?
On upper receiver near upper rail & charging handle.  Can post pic tonight

發新話題