發新話題
打印

井勝GBB M4 2009 版本 (開箱文+圖片)

Wow this should be the new generation Inokatsu GBB M4! From the looks it had improved a lot. Should try one...

Last time a shop I went have said they stop production! That's why I brought two! Yes stop production ...(the old M4) but didn't stop for the new one....

[ 本帖最後由 rho837 於 14-9-2009 22:53 編輯 ]

These guns (chicken) accessories (soy sauce).....$$$$$$ fly out from the pocket!

我地咪好開心, 因為我地呢班朋友堅有一兩支拿住比人笑! 我過Friend買左5支(勁改3支)! 咪笑死啲人! 不過我地啲井勝支支都打得又睇得.

[ 本帖最後由 rho837 於 15-9-2009 11:56 編輯 ]

0050100 祝你好運, 我同我啲朋友過啲支支冇問題, 香港大把玩具比你揀! 你唔想比人笑咪玩國九.....

卜頭我會用掍, M4一定唔掂, AK卜頭會好過M4好多! 乜井勝打死過人咪??? 就算唔打得當Dummy玩都好過平過支hobbyfix m4好多!

我過FRIEND("拒"揸997上班過類人)拒話五支都係講$30,000.00買支de-act都要兩皮. 任你改都平過用啲土砲dummy同de-act or hobbyfix....

講吓笑0050100...

今期RA-Tech出呢支會好好多! 支支GBB M4 我地都有! 比較打得都係WE好啲啲.

[ 本帖最後由 rho837 於 16-9-2009 17:48 編輯 ]

Saw that in QXX, the quality is damn good, the body finish is better than the previous one! Come very close to get my third one.

I just finished the sand blasting of the 2nd generation Inokatsu GBB M4! Amazing the thin layer of "I called oxide harden coating on the bare aluminium surface - anyone knows the real term can correct me!" is very tough to get it sand blasted and took one hours to get it done! However, sand blasting also harden the raw aluminium surface but without acid protection function! While the PRIME upper receiver and the bolt are very easy to sand blast 20 minutes get it done. Now took $$$$ out of my pocket and I should have save my $$$$$ for the ........ 2009 verison.

I suspected the NEW 2009 INO GBB M4 is the GBB M4 OF THE YEAR to hang onto our bed room wall. (of course depend on your pocket extra $$$$$)

發新話題