發新話題
打印

煩請各位玩英軍的師兄指點小弟 ~

回覆 1# 的帖子

L系槍一支:
L85/L86: as c-hings said above
L91=MP5SD
L92=MP5
L101a1=HK53 --classix axmy (if you don't mind it's a little bit shorter than the real )
L119a1-----use any M4a1 and ACOG scope to pretend.
L96--many choice

Just choose any one you like

[ 本帖最後由 L119a1 於 14-10-2009 09:29 編輯 ]

回覆 14# 的帖子

crystal clear, c-hing!

For L-series, there are actually some selections in airsoft and not just L85,L86 & L96. The purpose of mine in listing out them is to let hunterpredator-hing choose which models he would interested in.

i'm not arguing with you queen-hing but in fact there are other choices,right? And is that really important if the gun models are not being used by the so call " simple british soldier"?

frankly  there are SAS, SBS, SRR, SFSG,BAF....... do we, the gamers, have to bound ourselves to use or not to use any firearms on wargame? SAS, SBS, SRR, SFSG, BAF....... are not british military?

in addition,  may be hunterpredator-hing do not like L85 series the most so that he wants to know more on other gun models. why ban other models because of "not used by simple british soldier"?
His budget is $2000 and how we could suggest him to buy a complete conversion kits to make a L119a1 at the moment? do you think it's reasonable suggestion? i said "pretend" is to let him have more budget onwards to do conversion.

last but not least, why i play as british army is---concept!
the concept of british army is very good. you could see from the pocket design on shirts, trousers, jackets and pouches.
the concept of Sterling is gorgeous!!! it take the shortest production time, cheapest production cost and the most reliable materials to build a weapon and sent to the field!!!

[ 本帖最後由 L119a1 於 14-10-2009 20:11 編輯 ]

發新話題