發新話題
打印

實力派香港槍廠 - Deep Fire

引用:
原帖由 terry11091991 於 9-10-2010 18:14 發表
don't expect too much la~~~ they only use part of their office to transform into their showroom ja ma~~ but at least u can go there and check out their gun ar ma~~
So will you go to the factory area to get a pair of NIKE shoes? As it is the same as one you can get it in MK?

回覆 76# 的帖子

it is totally different situation~~~~ u can't use that as an example

Then why CA need to have a show room in MK? Why not in their factory only?

回覆 78# 的帖子

then i speak u'll need to find the speakman for the deepfire la~~~

Also i had asked the shop in gun street, they are all not suggest to use the parts of deep fire. As it is low reliable and fitting not good. Not only one shop say there are few shops in gun street say that the parts of deep fire is not worth and rubbish.

引用:
原帖由 M2come 於 14-10-2010 14:43 發表
Also i had asked the shop in gun street, they are all not suggest to use the parts of deep fire. As it is low reliable and fitting not good. Not only one shop say there are few shops in gun street say ...
so, what a "hear and say"

test it, try it, moreover, buy it

i've tired them actuclly, is that so rubbish as u said? i dun think so.

my feeling of this brand is reliable. i own it. how about u?
鵰。豹。狸。獅。狒

引用:
原帖由 Hkpolice-Psu 於 15-10-2010 21:09 發表

so, what a "hear and say"

test it, try it, moreover, buy it

i've tired them actuclly, is that so rubbish as u said? i dun think so.

my feeling of this brand is reliable. i own it. how abo ...
i also own one,it can not fit for GP and KA even Marui AEG, Also the price is too high as a DF Rail need to sell for $850 in gun street so why i don't get a real one,it just cost for $1100,you may check it in gun street. Also if it is so gd as you say why it is so hard to buy it in gun street?poor promotion?poor quality?high price?

回覆 82# 的帖子

of course there is a reason for its price, ask the staff at deepfire, and u'll know~~~ and i accept their reason for its price.

引用:
原帖由 M2come 於 15-10-2010 23:09 發表
i also own one,it can not fit for GP and KA even Marui AEG, Also the price is too high as a DF Rail need to sell for $850 in gun street so why i don't get a real one,it just cost for $1100,you may check it in gun street. Also if it is so gd as you say why it is so hard to buy it in gun street?poor promotion?poor quality?high price?
甘講就奇怪喎
MRF 條骨我用黎裝過落 G&P , KA 身無野喎
乜野骨真野 $1100 甘好 ?? MRE ?? DI ?? 印象中除左呢三款無其他喇喎

難買就等於差 ?? 無乜 Promotion 關質素事 ?? 乜而家 D 理論甘新潮既 ??

引用:
原帖由 odaan 於 16-10-2010 08:54 發表

甘講就奇怪喎
MRF 條骨我用黎裝過落 G&P , KA 身無野喎
乜野骨真野 $1100 甘好 ?? MRE ?? DI ?? 印象中除左呢三款無其他喇喎

難買就等於差 ?? 無乜 Promotion 關質素事 ?? 乜而家 D 理論甘新潮既 ? ...
葡萄理論
偽君子!永遠虛偽!

回覆 85# 的帖子

i agree

引用:
原帖由 terry11091991 於 16-10-2010 22:21 發表
i agree
That's right, the car brand"KIA" must be a good car as so less place for selling,haha~~~"物以罕為貴"

回覆 87# 的帖子

i dun understand y are u are using such 'genius' idea to compare this?  

引用:
原帖由 M2come 於 17-10-2010 11:39 發表

That's right, the car brand"KIA" must be a good car as so less place for selling,haha~~~"物以罕為貴"
so how about bently?
鵰。豹。狸。獅。狒

呢D咪就係"意見接受,態度照舊",又要開post宣傳自己公司.人o地講出面對o既問題同睇法就又呢樣又果樣.咁不如close topic吾好比人留意見.

[ 本帖最後由 M2come 於 18-10-2010 14:11 編輯 ]

發新話題