發新話題
打印

實力派香港槍廠 - Deep Fire

Any other photo for the DP AEG? As the homepage is so poor~~~

地方比較偏D la,加上only去睇一睇周圍又無其他野睇~~~~如果好似其他品牌o係槍街開就會落去睇睇o既~~~

引用:
原帖由 terry11091991 於 9-10-2010 18:14 發表
don't expect too much la~~~ they only use part of their office to transform into their showroom ja ma~~ but at least u can go there and check out their gun ar ma~~
So will you go to the factory area to get a pair of NIKE shoes? As it is the same as one you can get it in MK?

Then why CA need to have a show room in MK? Why not in their factory only?

Also i had asked the shop in gun street, they are all not suggest to use the parts of deep fire. As it is low reliable and fitting not good. Not only one shop say there are few shops in gun street say that the parts of deep fire is not worth and rubbish.

引用:
原帖由 Hkpolice-Psu 於 15-10-2010 21:09 發表

so, what a "hear and say"

test it, try it, moreover, buy it

i've tired them actuclly, is that so rubbish as u said? i dun think so.

my feeling of this brand is reliable. i own it. how abo ...
i also own one,it can not fit for GP and KA even Marui AEG, Also the price is too high as a DF Rail need to sell for $850 in gun street so why i don't get a real one,it just cost for $1100,you may check it in gun street. Also if it is so gd as you say why it is so hard to buy it in gun street?poor promotion?poor quality?high price?

引用:
原帖由 terry11091991 於 16-10-2010 22:21 發表
i agree
That's right, the car brand"KIA" must be a good car as so less place for selling,haha~~~"物以罕為貴"

呢D咪就係"意見接受,態度照舊",又要開post宣傳自己公司.人o地講出面對o既問題同睇法就又呢樣又果樣.咁不如close topic吾好比人留意見.

[ 本帖最後由 M2come 於 18-10-2010 14:11 編輯 ]

OK then, i had a deep fire M4 of new hop-up style, first i test the whole Deep Fire AEG, the company say it will shoot more far then the other AEG, but it seems the same shooting range. then i dissolve the Deep Fire AEG and change the whole hop-up set into the G&P AEG,KA AEG and the Marui AEG, all type of AEG cannot fit it without any modification. After modifiy the hop-up set then it can fit for the G&P only. But it seems even worst then the old style hop-up set. So is it still worth? OK then i use the Deep Fire Gear, it is really hard enough but the buttom gear which contact with the motor dissolve itself after shooting for 3000rounds. So it is reliable? That's ok too, then I use the Deep Fire inner barrel for PTW, it comes with the hop-up set, but after install it seems that the hop-up set is useless as there is no hop-up for adjust. Is all of the above my unlucky? Not i want to say the worst for the Deep Fire but just want to tell them that they still need to work more hard, as too less people know this brand also need to arise their quality.

引用:
原帖由 odaan 於 18-10-2010 18:02 發表
你又講到
i also own one,it can not fit for GP and KA even Marui AEG, Also the price is too high as a DF Rail need to sell for $850 in gun street so why i don't get a real one,it just cost for $1100,y ...
Troy Industries MRF-DI 7" Rail, you can check it in the second hand market, the Deep Fire rail sell in gun street $845 with deep fire marking.

The parts that can echange, at least the outerbarrel of KA and GP can echange, also the gap for the front sight on outer barrel is a bit longer so it cannot hold for the rail as KAC RIS, SF M73 and KAC RASII.

發新話題