打印

色狼又有PTW新搞作...

色狼又有PTW新搞作...

但原諒我個人係咁直.....呢支野個樣真係真係......
唯一可取係隻grip 唔知係執出來定係"不日發殼"部件.....
各位點睇.....

嘩....你睇果隻MBUS靚到....

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/re ... _Defence_9_Inch.htm
Redwolf Custom guns are known world wide for their supreme quality and performance but it is the real gems that RWC is truly famous for. RWC makes a lot of excellent pieces but once in a while something really sexy comes along. This weapon is not just good, it is not just great; this gun is a multi-tiered masterpiece with excellence on many levels.

At its core it is a Systema PTW Professional Training Weapon M4A1 CQBR MAX. Designed for police and military training purposes, the Systema PTW is the ultimate rifle for airsoft lovers. Every part of the gun fits together perfectly, with precise fitting for a solid piece. More then a mere toy, real steel size, weight and real balance. With all internal components tuned for extreme performance out of the box with an M130 cylinder set cranking out over 400 fps with an excellent rate of fire and world renowned consistency and reliability. Split design type gearbox allows you to swap in and out cylinder sets very quickly to change power levels so you can separately purchase alternative cylinders for higher and lower power if you need more modularity.

The skeleton stock keeps the weapon light but offers a rock solid short type stock for rapid movement and aiming whilst maintaining a proper shouldering and comfortable cheek weld in close quarter environments. The DD 9 inch rail installed offers a compact, mid weight all metal rock solid RAS with aggressive styling. The Magpul rail panels, PTS MOE grip, RVG and set of MBUS sights add a flare of practical ergonomics blended with 21st century flashy tactical status. Topped off with a quick throw lever mounted top tier red dot reflex sight is the competition cherry on the top of this tactical short barreled rifle masterpiece.

[ 本帖最後由 sailun412 於 17-9-2010 00:20 編輯 ]

附件

RWC-AEG-PTWDD9-2L.jpg (33.88 KB)

17-9-2010 00:20

RWC-AEG-PTWDD9-2L.jpg

I'm a Manufacturer , NOT a Dealer......
I buy more than I sell.
I'm merely selling my collections or extra items.
I had to buy to get what I want.

回覆 1# 的帖子

E~~同我個支咁似既?

個尾托唔錯 夠簡潔

唔用magpul前grip同mbus會好好多.....

引用:
原帖由 ayaka 於 17-9-2010 00:38 發表
唔用magpul前grip同mbus會好好多.....
應該話成支唔用magpul, 可以好睇好多.

個樣好怪
三六轟一轟,敵人企唔穩!

個樣一般! 隻"揸手"都OK! 但點都係Erqo grip最正! (不過erqo要自己整)

引用:
原帖由 rho837 於 17-9-2010 11:54 發表
個樣一般! 隻"揸手"都OK! 但點都係Erqo grip最正! (不過erqo要自己整)
咪就係咯,ERGO應該好似以前出AEG手柄咁,出番個PTW手柄先係路嘛
三六轟一轟,敵人企唔穩!

起條slim 既omega 上加埋d 又肥又腫既magpul grip 同mbus......從順眼度及美觀上.......

引用:
原帖由 spec.ops. 於 17-9-2010 13:29 發表

咪就係咯,ERGO應該好似以前出AEG手柄咁,出番個PTW手柄先係路嘛
等下啦, 等我女王返hk, 我就會開工整隻ergo. 整完又出下圖俾大家參考下啦.

US$1357..好似幾低
出去執set一樣都係差唔多價錢
只係唔知個dd骨係唔係真野

引用:
原帖由 jpg 於 17-9-2010 18:23 發表

好,勇士
三六轟一轟,敵人企唔穩!

引用:
原帖由 jpg 於 17-9-2010 18:23 發表

等你

我想問係咪用RS既ERGO柄就得,咁岩我有個係手

引用:
原帖由 McDull 於 20-9-2010 00:29 發表

等你

我想問係咪用RS既ERGO柄就得,咁岩我有個係手
梗係啦
三六轟一轟,敵人企唔穩!

引用:
原帖由 spec.ops. 於 20-9-2010 07:56 發表

梗係啦
CHING請多多指教