發新話題
打印

CQBR Inner Barrel Performance?

You know, according to the PTW forum, some experts were saying CQB barrel is actually by far the most accurate barrel compare to the other two length. Anything longer than that will only increase FPS, while reduce the accuarcy. With the diameter of the barrel, it comes to the same answer, the tighter the barrel, the higher the FPS, however, there is nothing like the tigher the barrel the higher the accuracy. (which ppl usually mistaken).  If you have read a PDI barrel package, it actually indicate the 6.01 barrel will increase FPS, but reduce accuarcy. If you want accuarcy, it recommend you to use 6.08 barrel. Therefore, if you want a PDI barrel, I will stick with 6.04 CQB length. By the way, some ppl said the stock barrel is not bad, even compare the the PDI barrel. The PDI barrel will only give you so little advantage that sometime you can't even notice. Hope it helps, any ching have any idea, please share. I want to know how ppl is thinking about diff length or diameter about inner barrel. Thanks.

引用:
原帖由 NCP013 於 16-11-2010 16:06 發表
about PDI barrel, 大家砌組hopup chamber時, 是否要修修粒barrel key呢, 還是十分順利地plug & play呢~~?
thank you
要修少少barrel key.

引用:
原帖由 rho837 於 16-11-2010 12:18 發表
Well, I'm not expert on PTW! However, I brought few of them with PDI barrels to mud around at my backyard. Just listen from some other C-Hings opinion:- AEG is pumping / compressing normal air to gene ...
Totally agree with you. I remember I read an article on ARMS magazine about testing a different length/diameter of barrel on the accuarcy and FPS. I was suprise that one japanese brand 6.10 barrel (not a popular brand in HK at all) is the most accurate barrel out of all the other barrel althought the FPS is the lowest. That's the time I start believing wider the barrel diameter, the higher the accuarcy. However, if the diameter is too wide, then of course you are going to lose a lot of power(FPS).

發新話題