原帖由 皇家御貓 於 29-5-2007 23:30 發表
要會員先睇到既....
申請緊acc....

need login man ~~~

完全gg copy

會唔會外銷版靚少少架....
西門三傑 -- 西門慶、西門子、西門町

Conclusion.
To be perfectly honest with you I wished I had waited for the R85 rather than paying the huge amount for the STAR L85A2, the ARMY™ ARMAMENT R85 has to be one of the best quality ACM clone replicas I have seen. The finish of the weapon shows that ARMY™ ARMAMENT has a very good QA system in place (although this again can only be verified once the masses have this product in their hands). If I was faced with the decision again on which Enfield L85 replica to purchase my money would be on the ARMY™ ARMAMENT R85.

Even if this replica does have the same problems as its original counterpart for $119.00 USD or £59.99 GBP you can’t go wrong and with the huge savings over the original you will have enough left over in your wallet to correct any mechanical faults. The battery was utter rubbish and the soldering came away very easily rendering the battery useless. Also its a real shame that the Star SUSAT doesn't fit without modifying the rail.

Score:8/10

The ARMY™ ARMAMENT R85 has to be the best bang for buck on the market and is not only one of the best ACM’s on the market but also a serious contender in the industry. A serious recommendation for both players on a budget and also the serious enthusiasts wanting an excellent rendition of the L85A1.

Get a high quality battery and away you go!

吓,好似咁講都唔差...

好似好正
B2O兄.....你做了鱉....

[ 本帖最後由 match_man 於 30-5-2007 10:51 編輯 ]

只係舊電唔得...
西門三傑 -- 西門慶、西門子、西門町

引用:
原帖由 match_man 於 29-5-2007 23:50 發表
好似好正
B2O兄.....你做了水魚....
我一早賺咗啦!!!
第一: 我有國狗AK,MP5PDW,Glock18...加加埋埋賺咗了
第二:我支係A2不是A1
第三: 你返去(吹水區)學吓風度...哈哈哈

回覆 #11 B20_hk 的帖子

算啦, 把兩隻豬都玩咗咁耐, 咩都賺咗
本來無一物, 何處惹塵埃

main point as here

has to be one of the best quality ACM clone replicas I have seen
鵰。豹。狸。獅。狒

引用:
原帖由 B20_hk 於 29-5-2007 23:57 發表

我一早賺咗啦!!!
第一: 我有國狗AK,MP5PDW,Glock18...加加埋埋賺咗了
第二:我支係A2不是A1
第三: 你返去(吹水區)學吓風度...哈哈哈
我比你賺得重早!!

第一: 我都有國狗 T96,M733, AK47S同埋MP40...都唔知係蝕定賺...
第二:我枝係A1唔係A2(猪猪)
第三:呢樣你冇得同我比!!因為我枝A1已經壞過兩次!!!呵呵呵
眼光光~

好似買得過喎.....我支LSW 太重啦
Power Corrupts, Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely

發新話題