發新話題
打印

[VFC] VFC G36C

i get it yesterday , and i seem is ok to me , is really nice to play with this G36C at the price not over $2000, any ching know the price of the other trigger group , my one is SEF style
I Love my Yuki Meow

Onto parts wear. To my relieve, after 11 lock bolts or so, it still worked fine. No serious deform is noted.

No major scratches or deforms  on the bolt carrier is also seen. I think the forces are distributed out quite evenly.

And to my relieve, the rear end did not have any signs of fatigue or cracks. So i guess it can sustain some punish afterall.

[ 本帖最後由 dennislau1 於 24-7-2011 18:23 編輯 ]

I do not have a problem with the bolt guide, now i take it apart.

Bolt and bolt carrier does not show signs of heavy wear and tear. But i still dont like the metal meshed with plastic concept, although it seems to work fine regardless.

Trigger group also didnt seem to be worn out at all. I think VFC did a great job on the trigger and lower receiver design. Unlike their M4 series.

[ 本帖最後由 dennislau1 於 24-7-2011 18:29 編輯 ]

Finally on the grouping.
This is done on standing position, 9 yards = 8.23m, indoor windless. 0.25g G&G BB. Power measured at 1.4J first shot.
Grouping is 55mm. With prone or bipods this is easily be halved i think. Accurate as hell is what i think.

After getting use to the trigger, I think it wasnt all that bad at all. Just different from M4 and not unacceptable.

[ 本帖最後由 dennislau1 於 24-7-2011 18:35 編輯 ]

And i think this is it. Hope you guys enjoy. I am only a user afterall.

Final verdict and score on this VFC G36C: Great price to value ratio. Though they can make slight changes to the mag to make it perfect.
Final score after use: 90 (-10 for mags)

[ 本帖最後由 dennislau1 於 24-7-2011 18:35 編輯 ]

Cleaning Tissue after 12 mags

附件

j.JPG (58.76 KB)

24-7-2011 19:01

j.JPG

回覆 7# 的帖子

師兄你認為果d問題都唔係問題, 咁無問題 law!!!

good luck then!!

I take some of the parts out of the gun except the bolt, I am not sure if all the 膠碎 is in the bolt, i only find 2 膠碎 in the gun, for the Folding stock 個制, mine is not so firm, but not so easy to press it, so that is ok for me.
The problem I faced is that I need to use 暴力 to insert the pins back to the gun when I change the 2 round burst handle.

Why the direction of the pins are different from mine?

eyrenuest Ching, I dont know, i just insert the head from right to left when i re-assembled it.

Also I have found a rather annoying fact about the G36C mags. I can only insert 20-25 rounds into the mags, regardless what 'position' of inserting the BB.  

I have emailed VFC but they just said i should follow the instruction and have no further follow up. Have anyone experiences this as well?

I will also be very interested to see how the 'double tap' trigger group will work. Very tempted to get it

回覆 25# 的帖子

Thanks for your reply
Is it normal that after the gun has locked bolt, the only way I can let the bolt release is to take the mag out first?

回覆 27# 的帖子

Normal should be able to release bolt when pull back the charging handle!

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

回覆 29# 的帖子

d 野唔係話價錢低就可以亂黎既. 買得出街既野, 應該要執好d 囉. 我覺得佢仲有好多野要改善姐. 廠商當然可以唔理客戶既意見啦. 日子有功, 何來有進步呢??

發新話題