發新話題
打印

[VFC] W 記的 MP5A3 Grip Set 新貨已到,真的造到好堅 !!!

W 記的 MP5A3 Grip Set 新貨已到,真的造到好堅 !!!

想同大家分享小小喜悅。

今天下午去 14 F W 記取回早前預訂的 MP5A3 Grip 和 Selector,拿上手感受一下,才知道 W 記所講的尼龍纖維究竟是甚麼,真的好堅 !!!

W 記個 Grip,真的有全新 MP5 Grip 出廠時,那光光地、油油地那種視覺和手感,好新淨,好特別。

個 Selector 就真是好真,可以話靚過之前有人提過的真品,完全可以 Fit 入套 V 記 MP5 套件,SEF 三個位,合併內件後同槍身啱位到可以撥到 "啪啪聲",就這一點,其他牌子好似真的做不到。

引用:
原帖由 F22 於 9-9-2011 21:12 發表
堅到相都冇張,講乜都假啦.......
真對不起!我係新人,不知道大家的規矩,剩係諗住用文字同各位分享一 D 用後感想(和喜悅),無諗過原來上親討論區前,都要附上相片才能發言,不過好似好多人都無附上相片啦..........

回覆 4# 的帖子

完全正確,咪 W~C 出嗰套囉,價錢同佢哋網上預訂價一樣,係 W~C 會員再有九五折添!

引用:
原帖由 sing106 於 9-9-2011 21:20 發表

唔好意思師兄,我想問你講嘅W記,係咪即係A字頭個牌子?另外想問幾錢? Thx!
完全正確,咪 W~C 出嗰套囉,價錢同佢哋網上預訂價一樣,係 W~C 會員再有九五折添!

引用:
原帖由 Pan 於 9-9-2011 23:49 發表
請問 W記身仲有無現貨呢 ??
Yes, they said they had those stuffs in stock.

[quote]原帖由 B20_hk 於 10-9-2011 00:00 發表

我諗$650套裝

[quote]原帖由 B20_hk 於 10-9-2011 00:00 發表

我諗$650套裝

[quote]原帖由 F22 於 10-9-2011 00:51 發表

唔係要話你

引用:
原帖由 Pan 於 10-9-2011 01:07 發表

真鐵 selector 都話有得搵, 但係真料真係得一個選擇
所以我諗最靚一定係 W記 加真 selector
Again, yes, the "real" selector may be very easy for you guys to find, but even you get the real one, you may still get mad when you use it on the Q~F grip.

But the selector comes with W~C grip set seems to be tailor made for the VFC MP5, it can be worked perfectly in all three "SEF" position, with clear "click click" sound.

For me, that is all I am looking for.

How about you ?

引用:
原帖由 ?老虎仔? 於 10-9-2011 01:50 發表
今日我都上WGC拎左個,
個人覺得太令身
Yes, there are many different manufacturer producing MP5 series, Germany, Pakistan.........., the new grip of the gun is norally shine and will became a little bit dark (or grey) after touched for sometimes.

I don't know whether the W~C grip will become not shine later or not, but at this moment when I got it, it really looks like the realy gun grip color and texture.

Just want to share my little experience.

引用:
原帖由 RCman 於 10-9-2011 09:10 發表

我都同意師兄講法。
昨晚我到過廣華街。
就係一心買A3 Grip
第一間去睇QXF, P牌的德國Selector 唔洗多講,不過個Grip的color太啞色。價錢係$(%)
另一個香港牌子一套三件,一睇已經好玩具,價錢%^%)。可以唔洗理 ...
My own opinion, the W~C selector is really better than the "real" selector. At least we are all playing the GBB, i just want to buy the stronger parts for my GBB withour doing any modification.

The Q~F grip and "real" selector looks like the second hand stuffs.

It's totally different from the real gun.

引用:
原帖由 rho837 於 10-9-2011 09:19 發表

I have the selectorS.

Actually, the quality of WGX SEF ambi-selector material looks better than the real steel one! Ofcourse, everyone wants as real looks as possible! But if you just want a ...
Hello rho837, you seems to be the only one guy supporting my own experience in buying the W~C grip set in the forum.

引用:
原帖由 Armourer 於 10-9-2011 11:38 發表
[quote]原帖由 F22 於 10-9-2011 00:51 發表 http://www.civiliangunner.com/cgf/images/common/back.gif

唔係要話你
It's okay, I just want to make new friends and learn more about GBB from you professional guys.

Please accept me.

發新話題