發新話題
打印

各位師兄師姐請進來

各位師兄師姐請進來

本小小小小小小弟現在有2000元正,我想把我一枝步鎗和手鎗掉去,買回新的步鎗和手鎗,不知道師兄師姐有什麼好介紹呢??

一萬個多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝多謝

点解要掉禁『哂』牙
你知否好多非洲、中東兒童冇氣槍玩
佢地焗住要玩真槍

我想把我一枝步鎗和手鎗掉去

提示: 作者被禁止或刪除 內容自動屏蔽

我問你買咩的步鎗和手鎗好呀~~~

引用:
原帖由 forman 於 6/30/07 19:37 發表
点解要掉禁『哂』牙
你知否好多非洲、中東兒童冇氣槍玩
佢地焗住要玩真槍
ROLF... that was a great one...
Guns... lots of Guns...

well 2000 isn't gonna do much anyway... unless you want to buy some China made airsoft... then you could get something out of it...
Guns... lots of Guns...

引用:
原帖由 LifeAfterDeath 於 30-6-2007 13:59 發表
well 2000 isn't gonna do much anyway... unless you want to buy some China made airsoft... then you could get something out of it...
2000 is more than enough to buy a standard Marui, and some accessories |)
Power Corrupts, Absolute Power Corrupts Absolutely

引用:
原帖由 MF 於 6/30/07 21:02 發表

2000 is more than enough to buy a standard Marui, and some accessories |)
but he also want a pistol as well... unless a P90/G36C and 1911... something like that... not even mention about extra magazine...
Guns... lots of Guns...

Are you foreigners? ? ? Often speak English ???
It is critical not to in fact have! ! I only want to have a good rifle, good pistol, then ok!

引用:
原帖由 b1e6n8 於 6/30/07 21:23 發表
Are you foreigners? ? ? Often speak English ???
It is critical not to in fact have! ! I only want to have a good rifle, good pistol, then ok!
first of all... I donno how to type in Chinese at all... even thought I can speak and read(some of the characters)...
and you want a "Rifle" so you mean something like M14? or else....
good pistol... I would say hi capa 5.1 is the best in wargame...

just my 2 cents
Guns... lots of Guns...

nono m14

i just want m4 or m16

引用:
原帖由 b1e6n8 於 6/30/07 21:47 發表
i just want m4 or m16
normally if you buy TM or GnP already $1400-$1600... and is hard to get a pistol with this price...
moreover what power you are planning to play? since if you plan to use the M4/M16 for a long run you have to buy some option parts to make it last longer...
Guns... lots of Guns...

2000元...你想買甚麼貨????首先WARGAME 是燒銀紙...  ,我支手槍買回來650,加燈買最平320,加1後備匣160,腳袋150,金屬外管+滅聲又500,都成1630,SO 2000元不是很多,我見你有支A5 AND G17 如果改勁的話,打CQB也不錯的

[ 本帖最後由 mouselkm 於 30-6-2007 22:00 編輯 ]

普普通通M4&M16唔加野買多個備匣,就OK~~手槍也是唔洗加野~~~

發新話題