打印

SYSTEMA and PTW OWNER JAPAN chairman對F牌CNC 波箱的回應報告

SYSTEMA and PTW OWNER JAPAN chairman對F牌CNC 波箱的回應報告

今天赫然發現這報告,原本仲想試下,現在.........

http://arniesairsoft.co.uk/news2/37749#more-37749

討論比報告更精彩
有人講laser講到好難甘bo ..

[ 本帖最後由 seals9121 於 11-2-2012 07:02 編輯 ]
Systema all the way. Porsche all the way....

ouch. AMG. It's more like MG.
若法律本身就不公義,守法只會淪為社會不公義的助力而已。

Omg

我係Systema User Group
見到個REPLY
That is my point. The FCC box is not innovative. It's just copying, unless there is some kind of performance upgrade I'm missing. I agree there is a big lack of PTW aftermarket parts and I would love to see items that raised the bar even a little. i.e. the Race trigger, Mini Mosfet etc. How about CNC'd lower receivers that were under $200 . The gearbox seems like a huge amount of effort without a real market need/demand.

引用:
原帖由 Kane 於 30-1-2012 14:51 發表
我係Systema User Group
見到個REPLY
That is my point. The FCC box is not innovative. It's just copying, unless there is some kind of performance upgrade I'm missing. I agree there is a big lack of PT ...
邊版呀,師兄?

咁既品質,都唔知點解有人覺得係AMG,如果AMG係咁就真係拉閘都似
三六轟一轟,敵人企唔穩!

笑了笑了

引用:
原帖由 spec.ops. 於 30-1-2012 23:27 發表
可能係既得利益者上來宣傳下瓜 ∼∼∼

I have some FCC stuff running in my PTW, and I can really vouch for their product quality. I have nothing personal against PAPA, but his rather biased review doesn't have much to say about the FCC gearbox in terms of functionality. Maybe it's not made to fit as nice as the original gearbox, and even if it's slight uneven on the receiver, it still perform well doesn't it? This article won't stop me from using FCC stuff. As far as I'm concern, I really like what they're doing and hope to see more stuff from them.

i just really dont see the point why the original gearbox has to be replaced.
若法律本身就不公義,守法只會淪為社會不公義的助力而已。

FCC just can't justify the price and the quality if the pics from PAPA really shows the truth.

引用:
原帖由 Elf 於 31-1-2012 01:49 發表
i just really dont see the point why the original gearbox has to be replaced.
  and I don't see it worth the money.

引用:
原帖由 spec.ops. 於 30-1-2012 23:27 發表
D死忠fans搵神拜拜錯神姐
比人擺門都唔知

72 12345
發新話題