嗰一兩星期儲咗三萬分架
而家係時候喇=)
2012年係我換野最多一年了,
因為幾次都有double 分,
換左兩支M記滅聲,幾件parts及一支KA R93 sniper

[ 本帖最後由 RCman 於 5-2-2013 14:45 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 louisli 於 5-2-2013 12:00 發表

撞手神啦,我兩次收工去買野,一次就叫我慢慢,一次就成個鼻撞落門度(誇張左o者 )
兩次係差唔多時間到

最麻煩係佢做左5.11代理後,遲遲未入落online catalog度,打去查貨又話無code唔肯查... 你唔入落catalo ...
eh唔係5.11代理,
雖則佢比代理多貨~

如果要查,去返斧頭鋪啦,價位唔會高過eh~
(但未必齊貨orz

引用:
原帖由 RCman 於 5-2-2013 14:32 發表

2012年係我換野最多一年了,
因為幾次都有double 分,
換左兩支M記滅聲,幾件parts及一支KA R93 sniper
你年尾砌左咁多野毒人
唔多分就奇

可能我好彩&自己都做CS,明白有D野前線控制唔到,去WGCo既經驗都係良好居多.
例有一次我send左e-mail去問價之後落order,發覺好耐冇reply,於是走上showroom度問,光頭男士就話有D賣晒,但都幫我執左D showroom度有o既先比我,再即刻幫我落order訂,之後有貨都有通知返我去攞.不過無可否認有改善空間,特別係主動性
EA度有時我係個櫃前面停得耐D員工都好主動問有咩要幫手,呢樣係好加分的.不過我覺得EA最大問題係倉.試過買野,員工check機有貨但搵唔到.呢樣要改善下

People may argue if you arrive at 7:45, and the service hour is up to 8:00. Nevertheless, the shop should open until 8:00 since it is black and write written on the board. This is the basic responsibility from the shop to the customer.
As a responsible company there should be a clear contract to the staff what is the official working hour and the service hour of the shop. If the working hour of staff is same as the service hour of the shop, then the staff will really act like this case, close the gate earlier to wrap up, and leave on time. Obviously WGX sets this kind of time strategy as company policy. The show room becomes a office rather than a shop.

I don't work in the sales or retail industry, so I have NO idea the professional rule(s) there.

Basically I do sympathize the staff who works there, facing the company policy like this, and also being punched or scolded by the customer like us every day. As the spirit going down, C-hing can imagine the performance of the staff, and becomes more HEA than before.

I go the show room recently, the gun and stock becomes less then before. Many C-hing here or other forum mention WGX mainly focus on overseas market and earning lots of money. I think open the show room is try to get more people attention and let us buy stuff more easier and more effective. As per situation nowadays if WGX wants to shift the focus back to the web-base shopping, what is the value to keep the show room with the service quality like this??

友台主題已無聲無色地消失~

引用:
原帖由 gtoray 於 6-2-2013 19:33 發表
友台主題已無聲無色地消失~
同阿爺一樣"和諧"
偽君子!永遠虛偽!

引用:
原帖由 gtoray 於 6-2-2013 19:33 發表
友台主題已無聲無色地消失~
死性不改.....真係被和諧鳥

友台主題內容算係和諧同五五波,咁都剷???

引用: