發新話題
打印

香港入口閹槍問題

引用:
原帖由 Tekkno 於 14-3-2013 08:30 發表
可唔可以買真鐵stripper lower receiver 再裝gbb sear, hammer 同trigger group 再加個gbb upper receiver 啊?反正gbb lower size 同真鐵好似㗎姐
No way one can touch RS receivers without proper license and paper work. Even it is just a lower and stripped.

引用:
原帖由 Shan10 於 14-3-2013 02:13 發表
有冇圖奉獻下呢 ?

等小小時間! 整好支G3K就會影"泥膠扮鐵槍"出來比大家笑下

引用:
原帖由 winston05 於 14-3-2013 10:14 發表

No way one can touch RS receivers without proper license and paper work. Even it is just a lower and stripped.
If I could somehow get a FFL AR15 upper / lower receivers! I would sell it out for HK$20,000.00 May be more! Than I can buy few INOKATSO M4 GBBRs!

[ 本帖最後由 rho837 於 14-3-2013 11:36 編輯 ]

引用:
原帖由 wilfred 於 14-3-2013 10:07 發表
牌照費就三年,不過每半至九個月警察都會上你到check下.

It depands on which area you're living, some of my friends got cops visit several times per year!!

引用:
原帖由 Shan10 於 14-3-2013 00:09 發表
大家有咩見解呢 ?  因為我睇中支 L2A3 但係香港法例好含糊, 閹槍係香港係咪有問題呢 ?
C-hing, I would like to remind you even firearms has been deactivated form overseas doesn't means it suits the stupid *guide line* in HK, it ends up with sending it to the FFEB for inspection, if anything couldn't comply to the rule, then you HAVE to send the gun to a local dealer to do further work......

Not worth, I suggest you go to Mr. Big Head or Ho-B, find one you like and they can deactivate for you.

引用:
原帖由 winston05 於 14-3-2013 10:14 發表

Hi buddy~~

引用:
原帖由 Shan10 於 14-3-2013 00:47 發表
要同牌照科申請  豁免申請表(Pol. 1054)    - - 準備搞
海關呢?  唔識 x!!
You have to apply for an import licence from Trade & Industry Dept......

And..... supposed you really obtained the firearms from overseas, when it arrived to HK you gotta apply for an "Removal Permit" to transport the gun to FFEB or whatever department, then you'll know how troublesome it is, hehehe~~~

引用:
原帖由 MMC 於 14-3-2013 12:57 發表

Hi buddy~~
Hello hello

引用:
原帖由 winston05 於 14-3-2013 14:45 發表

Hello hello
I saw you're banned from the other side, what had you done to made them piss off?

引用:
原帖由 MMC 於 14-3-2013 23:00 發表

I saw you're banned from the other side, what had you done to made them piss off?
Selling unopened stuff. Considered as an 'act of commerce'.
Will be released next week. Hope they wont ban me again soon.

引用:
原帖由 winston05 於 14-3-2013 23:07 發表

Selling unopened stuff. Considered as an 'act of commerce'.
Will be released next week. Hope they wont ban me again soon.
隔離條新例,.... 你好快會被禁訪....

引用:
原帖由 gtoray 於 14-3-2013 23:09 發表

隔離條新例,.... 你好快會被禁訪....
Yup. Very fast. I am sure.
I will try yo reason with them one more time. If they are not playing nice then I will just hide here.

And thank you for keeping this place clean and tidy by the way. Much appreciated.

You don’t reason! You bargain! Give them red lucky money! Then most likely you be free all the time!

早排係日本睇過 , 有 d 閹槍係閹到穿曬 lon , 份bolt 又 一体過焊死曬 , 大部份連基本disassembly 都做唔倒 , 變左買枝棍番屋企 ! 不過以k98 為例 d marking 同木身真係好正 , 我比較想打散佢當parts 賣
塑膠戰隊

發新話題