21 12
發新話題
打印

U.S. Army body armors

U.S. Army body armors

which U.S. Army Body Armor replica is good? please name them here and reply to the question below:

does this http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/shopper.php?itm=GD-CG-V13CMBR_cat_Vests refer to RAV and does it use in AirborneRanger only? is it worth?

U.S. Army Body Armor replica 最似樣一定係 J-TECH 啦,但好貴下

平 d 有吉打

引用:
原帖由 Chavezdaniel 於 28-3-2007 21:32 發表
does this http://www.wgcshop.com/pcart/sho ... G-V13CMBR_cat_Vests refer to RAV and does it use in AirborneRanger only? is it worth?
似係RAV啦,但唔係 Ranger use only .
成$1600蚊值唔值就見仁見智

唔知fsbe仲有冇人用呢??
有D人好似鐵甲威龍打極都唔識痛 狂Full Full哂兩匣 咁都話打唔中
喂 你咁賴皮嗌完死又係度發脾氣 咁冇品 真系晒氣
唔Gur就Full Gear再黎 Go Go Go 9點位著哂Sure Fire睇到蒙查查
Over Over 冇晒彈 快D搵人幫我做Cover 我地玩 一槍死 輸0左要大聲嗌死
Yeah 呢個就系Game You know what I say

引用:
原帖由 TROY 於 29-3-2007 01:08 發表
唔知fsbe仲有冇人用呢??
FR 都轉晒用 MLCS lu~~
所以 FSBE 而家未必有人用~
Never Forget

anymore replicas? and btw gtoray, about the RAV, does it use outside the Army like the Marines (I attemp to wear full U.S. Army gear w/ ACU, so I try not to comfuse w/ other deparment)

我想問埋vest呢?
U.S. Army會著咩vest? (not body armor)

引用:
原帖由 Chavezdaniel 於 29-3-2007 18:46 發表
anymore replicas? and btw gtoray, about the RAV, does it use outside the Army like the Marines (I attemp to wear full U.S. Army gear w/ ACU, so I try not to comfuse w/ other deparment)
唔排除 SF, TACP 都有用RAV
Marine 唔覺有用

件rav真係幾難買....

Ethan what do you mean?

btw... is there a replica for SPEAR BAS Ranger Model? the 1 in the U.S. Army guide in civiliangunner

dude... forget what i just asked...

new question - where can i buy a copy Ranger Assault Carry Kit (RACK) it is also on the U.S. Army guide

引用:
原帖由 Chavezdaniel 於 31-3-2007 19:27 發表
dude... forget what i just asked...

new question - where can i buy a copy Ranger Assault Carry Kit (RACK) it is also on the U.S. Army guide
台灣曾經出過 Replica BAS Ranger,依家應該搵唔到
RACK replica 就好多廠出過,廣華應該搵到

thanks gtoray, do you know any good company has got that copy (i mean RACK replica)? I've search over the web and can only find the real 1 and the Black Hawk (company) 1

引用:
原帖由 Chavezdaniel 於 30-3-2007 20:07 發表
Ethan what do you mean?
你件吉打rav
除左張相既出處有得賣之外...
搶街就只有copy了....
如果想買smoky色, 要買真野tim....
我都想買吉打件rav, 但好似唔係好值....

[ 本帖最後由 Ethan 於 1-4-2007 00:05 編輯 ]

21 12
發新話題