43 123
發新話題
打印

[VFC] VFC G36C

VFC G36C

A brief open box of VFC's G36C:
First of all, some overall photos.

The overall gun is very light, and the plastic with the right kind of texture. Maybe during the cooling process the plastic shrink a bit, but it doesnt really matter to me at least, since real guns have that sort of marks all the time anyway (generally, i havnt touched a RS G36C anyway, they are so rare even photos are not many around). But it looks great and all the markings looks fine. every part is solid and nothing looks loose from the box.

The trigger somehow feels a little not too crisp, not like most WA m4 feel. It almost feel like a double action gun, and the trigger point is quite backwards. Once again never fired a G36C so cannot verify if this is also realistic.

The power of the gun is 1.4xJ first shot to 1.1xJ to last shot. Mags are only 30 rounds or so, and it cleared the 30 rounds with one charge of gas at single shot.

Hopup seems ok with 2 point hopup. Test accuracy later.

The 6mm BB cal marking.

Didnt bother me really. Because the overall quality of this G36C looks so "German" to me, I am willing to overlook this not so accurate marking. You will have it in all Uramex gun anyway. Either you buy and live with it or not, your choice.

However, some potential problematic area of the internal mechanism.
1) Metal meshed with plastic, with only pins connecting. If a BB jams, the stronger metal may cause the plastic to deform or break. Perhaps VFC can later produce a plastic version of the bolt head?

2) Bolt lock only catches a small area of the bolt, which after uses the bolt itself may deform. We will see in time if this happens.

3)Finally, the end plate. This is where all the blow back takes hit, but VFC have only designed the blow back force to be taken by an insert on top, and the takedown pin below. 2 points of contact only. Also a bit worrying, but if the plastic is good enough it should be ok otherwise this is suspect able to crack.

Overall I give this gun 90 marks. -5 due to mags are only 30 rounds. -5 due to strange trigger feel.
本帖最近評分記錄
  • gtoray 威望 +10 相片分享 23-7-2011 23:55
  • gtoray 金錢 +10 相片分享 23-7-2011 23:55

對此開箱文表示支持!

本人研究過WE G39C, 比較之下:

l).WE G39C Bolt lock 比VFC G36C更細,
2).end plate跟VFC G36C的一樣只有兩點,

WE G39C這兩點卻沒有問題, 相信VFC G36C也同樣問題不大。

好多問題...
1. 支鎗入面d 膠碎多到你估唔到.
2. 個裝飾 bolt 有2粒機米, 不過用螺絲膠黏死左. shxt!!!.
3. Bolt 氣筒同個 o-ring 夾得好實, bolt carrier 個孔啤出黎有出模角, 但係又唔執番好佢. 真係要打先拉到出黎. 執到傻左.
4. Bolt 旁邊塊片仔入面 (同 bolt 磨擦果個面個頂針位有披峰. 唔怪得有咁多膠碎啦.
5. 彈夾實到嘔. 上夾時要暴力. 但長久用暴力係解決唔到問題既.
6. 鎗管要另外工具先拆到. 所以暫時不能分解. 不過佢個設計攪到有咩軍事機密咁.
7. hop up 制超實. hop up 似乎調唔到 (無反應).
8. Folding stock 個制超更, 真係比外國人先"禁"到落去. 就算 cut 左兩圈彈弓仍然好硬, 不過好過無啦.

總括來講, 執到嘔血.
唯一安慰既係 SEF trigger group, 外表都仲 ok, 不過內裹攪嘜鬼仍然係個迷!!!!

[ 本帖最後由 kei_2000s 於 24-7-2011 02:32 編輯 ]

隻匣好似幾肉下

引用:
原帖由 kei_2000s 於 24-7-2011 02:30 發表
好多問題...
1. 支鎗入面d 膠碎多到你估唔到.
2. 個裝飾 bolt 有2粒機米, 不過用螺絲膠黏死左. shxt!!!.
3. Bolt 氣筒同個 o-ring 夾得好實, bolt carrier 個孔啤出黎有出模角, 但係又唔執番好佢. 真係要打先拉到 ...
我今日去wgc到都試左拎下...插匣,蚊匣...摺托...都好困難=.="  aeg仲簡單得多~...真係希望改善下

引用:
原帖由 chautatming 於 24-7-2011 03:09 發表

我今日去wgc到都試左拎下...插匣,蚊匣...摺托...都好困難=.="  aeg仲簡單得多~...真係希望改善下
佢應該暫時改善唔到, 因為個身係一整件來, 唔似電鎗左右夾埋. 套模個位做細左, 除非換鑲件(佢應該唔會咁做) 或者d 夾做番細d.
趕時間係咁架啦, 不過d 問題多得太離譜, 同埋d唔應該有既都出埋黎, 所以V記唔係好掂!!!

回覆 3# 的帖子

Dear Ching,
1. 支鎗入面d 膠碎多到你估唔到. <- new guns are like that. Either plastic bits or metal powder, one way or another. Clean it often.
2. 個裝飾 bolt 有2粒機米, 不過用螺絲膠黏死左. shxt!!!. <- I dont see problem in that at all. If it is loosen, then it is SHIT. Dont take it down without knowing what you are doing.
3. Bolt 氣筒同個 o-ring 夾得好實, bolt carrier 個孔啤出黎有出模角, 但係又唔執番好佢. 真係要打先拉到出黎. 執到傻左. <- Yes it is 實, but shoots ok without problem. 孔啤出黎有出模角, I saw it in mine too, but since it is plastic and not yet damaged i think it is ok. All my WA guns have problem with this anyway.
4. Bolt 旁邊塊片仔入面 (同 bolt 磨擦果個面個頂針位有披峰. 唔怪得有咁多膠碎啦. <- mine just a little bit 披峰. Strongly suggest to smoothen it DIY though.
5. 彈夾實到嘔. 上夾時要暴力. 但長久用暴力係解決唔到問題既. <- I insert and remove the mag for 20 times and it is normal now. But bolt lock first before you do that.
6. 鎗管要另外工具先拆到. 所以暫時不能分解. 不過佢個設計攪到有咩軍事機密咁. <-why you need to remove it?
7. hop up 制超實. hop up 似乎調唔到 (無反應). <- A firm hopup is better than loose hopup! I agree the range of adjustment seems small but i have not tested it yet too.
8. Folding stock 個制超更, 真係比外國人先"禁"到落去. 就算 cut 左兩圈彈弓仍然好硬, 不過好過無啦. <-Once again nothing wrong with this. Use two fingers. I almost twisted my thumb trying to fold it, but still i like it firm than loose.

總括來講, 執到嘔血. <- Disagree, nothing really worth  執 at all except for the bolt head guide maybe. It shoots out of box fine.

回覆 4# 的帖子

Disagree. This is one of the best looking GBB mags in the market.

[ 本帖最後由 dennislau1 於 24-7-2011 11:43 編輯 ]

回覆 2# 的帖子

Well only time will tell i think. I hope it last too cause i spend my hard earn $$ to buy this beauty!

回覆 4# 的帖子

唔會喎, 個INNER GAS TAN 整得好正
Ken's Custom Magpul M4  

到港了嗎?

金屬飛機…又死快d…
09" Giant TCR2

JN8:12 I am the light of the world; he who comes with me will not be walking in the dark but will have the light of life.

new guns are like that. Either plastic bits or metal powder, one way or another. Clean it often. <---DISAGREE 起碼我支Umarez MP7,TM Glock 18C,  就算當年支膠身WA M4 也沒有..

引用:
原帖由 Vindicator 於 24-7-2011 12:03 發表
金屬飛機…又死快d…
飛機係膠的, 只係槍機頭係金屬.

Ok. Today is Sunday, so i decided to run a little test on the gun. Push it a little bit see what it is capable of.

I shot 10 rounds of full mag and see how the internal parts wears out. Before the test i wasnt too worried. After it i think it performed better than I think.  10 full mags, 5 mags single shot and 5 mags auto shots. Even at full auto there was no problem to clear mag with 6 secs of gas charging.

But there are some issues with the mag design itself as far as i can see. The major operation issue is that it needs time to "warm up" again after each use. AT least 5 mins i say between reloads. Common problem for plastic warped mags. Today is 33C outside and it still takes that much time for the mag to re-warm.

[ 本帖最後由 dennislau1 於 24-7-2011 18:18 編輯 ]

43 123
發新話題